Job Opportunity – Water Planet is Hiring a Therapeutic Programs and Interns Coordinator
This position REQUIRES A 3-YEARS Commitment FOR THE MONTHS OF MAY THROUGH AUGUST only.
Applicants must provide proof of a degree in either of the following fields:
- Childlife/recreational therapy
- Music Therapy
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Occupational Therapy
- Other fields related to Child Development
Additional Prerequisites and Qualifying Criteria:
- Either previous work experience or internship or volunteering with clients presenting problems similar to the Water Planet clientele (autism spectrum, mental deficiency, developmental delays, ADD, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy and other motor skills impairments, etc.)
- Or completion of at least a 1-month internship at Water Planet.
- Proficiency in English. Bilingual English/French or English/Spanish a definite plus.
- Social skills and group leadership a must
- Strong swimming skills and stamina; be comfortable in a marine environment and on a boat
- Enrollment in a Drug Screen Consortium
- Priority will be given to applicants with a previous Water Planet Internship record
Please send a cover letter, your resume and a recent photo to email@example.com
Visit our Internship page to learn more about the Internship Program.
Visit our Dolphin Therapy Programs page to learn more about our work with children and dolphins