If you are staying in the Destin Ft. Walton area, you probably won’t mind the short drive to our Swim with the Dolphins tours and cruises in Panama City Beach. It is difficult to find a dolphin swim tour in Destin!
Driving directions from Destin to the dock:
Driving time is between 45 minutes and 1 hour.
- 98 East. At the County line between Walton and Bay County, you will cross a concrete bridge over Phillips Inlet.There is a light shortly after the bridge with a Publix to the left. Do not make a right on the scenic route by the beaches at this light.
- Keep going straight on 98 East also called Panama City Beach Parkway, which is a divided highway. Keep going past the intersection with 79. Drive past Pier Park. Pass Lowe’s (to your right), pass the Home Depot (to your left).
- After the Home Depot traffic light, continue on straight for about 5 minutes until you see the overhead sign for “Thomas Drive, NSA Main Gate, Bay Point” before the Hathaway Bridge. Do not get on the ramp to cross the bridge.
- Make a right following the signs to Thomas Drive. Drive South on Thomas Drive through 4 lights and get into the right lane.
- Turn right immediately before the 5th. light onto North Lagoon Drive and cross the on-coming lane into the parking lot of Adventures at Sea.
- We are located across from Captain Anderson Restaurant. Walk down the ramp between the booking office of “Adventures at Sea” and Off the Hook Restaurant. We are in the 4th kiosk to your right.
The address is 5709 North Lagoon Drive. Should you lose your way and need immediate assistance, please call (850) 230-6030.
Driving directions from Ft. Walton Beach to the dock:
Driving time is between 60 and 90 minutes depending on traffic.
- 98 East. Cross Destin. Keep driving on 98 East.
- After that, the directions are the same from Destin (see above).
We look forward to welcoming guests staying in Destin or Fort Walton to our Dolphin Swim Tours.