A 2-hour Sunset Cruise & Swim to Shell Island off Panama City Beach.
Experience the breathtaking sunset along the pristine beaches of Shell Island on the Emerald Coast. Mellow out on the boat for a 2-hour sunset dolphin tour with the opportunity to swim with the dolphins (if the conditions are appropriate). If you are vacationing in Destin/Ft Walton Beach, Florida, it is worth the short drive to Panama City Beach.
- If the conditions are appropriate, customers will get the chance to swim with the dolphins.
- There are no bathrooms on board.
- The price of the dolphin tour includes Licensed Captain, bottled water and snorkeling gear (a $5 value).
- Due to COVID-19, we will lend you the goggles only. You are welcome to bring your own snorkeling gear if you wish.
- Bring a hat, sunglasses and camera. Small coolers are allowed.
- Must be at least 18 to reserve this charter.
- Each dolphin boat is Coast Guard approved for six passengers; however, we have multiple boats offering these dolphin trips with a total combined capacity of 18 passengers.
- Visit our FAQs page for more information.
Duration: 2 Hours
- THE PRICE OF THE SHELL ISLAND SUNSET CRUISE IS $58 (US)+ TAX PER PERSON.
- The price does not include gratuities (15 to 20%). Our captains work hard to facilitate this experience for you!
- Visit our online booking page for current schedule and pricing. You can also book by calling 850-230-6030.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- Reservations booked less than 48 hours prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by us.
- Trip requires 4 passengers in order to go out. Though there are good chances that other customers will sign up for the date you have selected, we reserve the right to reschedule all reservations for less than 4 participants. Call 850-230-6030 for updates before driving to the dock.
- The boat dock is located inside the Adventures at Sea Marina at 5709 N. Lagoon Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32408.
- You do not have to stand in line at the Adventures at Sea ticket office. Walk down the boardwalk between the AAS office and Off The Hook restaurant. We are in the 4th kiosk to your right.
- Reservations booked less than 48hrs prior to arrival are not guaranteed until confirmed by the vendor.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled time. Traffic can be heavy especially from Destin and 30A.
All changes or cancellations must be received directly by telephone or in writing by e-mail or post. We will not accept any cancellations or changes by voice-mail.
- Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date and time to receive a full refund minus a 4% service fee but $10 minimum per reservation. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund.
- Should you arrive more than 15 minutes after the appointment time your card will be charged and the trip must leave without you.
- Changes in the number of participants lowering your party total received less than 48 hrs prior to arrival will not be refunded.
- There will be no refund or replacement for this activity unless approved in writing by management in case you are in violation of this policy or once the tour is completed.
- In case your tour is delayed for whatever reason (temporary weather conditions, mechanical issue) after you have checked in, you need to stand by at the marina until you are notified of the new departure time by your captain. Should you decide to leave before that time, you are forfeiting your rights to your tour and to a reschedule. Your credit card will be charged for the full amount.
- If you have any complaints about your tour or questions about a reschedule or about payments, your captain will not be able to discuss these with you. Please call our office.
- We reserve the right to move the departure time for parties of 4 or less based on availability.